Old 08-13-2008, 05:36 PM
norman

Default improving sound

I would like to improve both the volume and quality of sound from my
Inspiron 1525 and still be able to carry the machine around with me. Is
it possible to achieve this, please? I am running Ubuntu 8.04.

Norman

Old 08-13-2008, 08:17 PM
Karl Larsen

norman wrote:
> I would like to improve both the volume and quality of sound from my
> Inspiron 1525 and still be able to carry the machine around with me. Is
> it possible to achieve this, please? I am running Ubuntu 8.04.
>
> Norman

I gather a Inspiration 1525 is a computer. Is it a laptop? Why not
carry the computer with you?

What is wrong with the sound? Is it good sound but not loud enough?
Or is there no sound? Please more about this.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User