Old 08-13-2008, 03:04 PM
"Oguz Yarimtepe"

Default usplash png files

Hi all,

I was trying to play with the xubuntu usplash source file. I changed
the usplash*.png files with a white backgrounded ones. After make and
make install, i was able to see the png i replaces but a bugy bar.

Instead of the throbber png files, i see some different color for ex
the increasing bar was not blue but pink (The orginal throbber is
blue). So can someone explain me how these throbber files work and
what can be the reason of the color change? Also i see the bar itself
as white at some places which should be black. So it seems the usplash
png is owerriting the throbber color somehow.

I also need the brightening effect knowledge like the one at the
backtrack usplash. During the bar increases the usplash part get
brighter.

Will be happy if someone helps

--
Oğuz Yarımtepe