Old 12-08-2007, 06:10 AM
"Rajiv Vyas"

Default Fire Fox crashes very often

> Please try to run firefox in terminal and report what you see there looking like an error.

Did that but when the crash happens, I don't see any error messages.
BTW, using ubuntuzilla and removing Google Toolbar has reduced the
crashes substantially.

Thanks,

Old 12-08-2007, 07:19 PM
debian

i had the same problem myself and asked the list 6 months ago what to
do. if i remember right, they told me it was a kernel bug and hopefully
they would have it fixed by 7.10 (i dont remember who told me that
though)

hth
--cj

Old 12-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Carl Spitzer

man strace

in konsole

strace firefox

It will be long winded. but very detailed.

CWSIV