Old 08-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Jose Antonio Arce

Default Certificate (Thunderbird Client)

Hi everybody, I hope you are doing well.

How can I make a mail certificate. I am using Postfix and my client is
thunder. And every time a check my email. Thunderbird ask me for the
certificate. It says that the certificate expired on 08/08/2008.

Thank you,

Jose Arce
From Costa Rica