Old 08-11-2008, 05:27 PM
"Kaushal Shriyan"

Default add route command

Hi

How can i add post up scripts using man interfaces

Basically I want to add the route command manually whenever i need to connect to the openvpn server

*sudo ip route add 10.10.0.0/8 via 10.10.10.12 dev tap0

is there a way to automate it

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal

Old 08-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Aart Koelewijn

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:57:49 +0530, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:

> Hi
>
> How can i add post up scripts using man interfaces
>
> Basically I want to add the route command manually whenever i need to
> connect to the openvpn server
>
> sudo ip route add 10.10.0.0/8 via 10.10.10.12 dev tap0
>
> is there a way to automate it
>
> Thanks and Regards
>
> Kaushal

There should be a *.conf file in /etc/openvpn/ where you could automate
the setting of your route. Either that or a /etc/openvpn/*.up file. See
the man pages.

--
Aart