Old 11-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Alessio Igor Bogani

Default New Team: Ubuntu Realtime

Hello everybody,

I'd like to announce the creation of Ubuntu Realtime Team.

The Team is dedicated to integrate and improve hard real time support in
Ubuntu Linux distribution.

We are interested in improving Ubuntu in order to push it in very highly
demanding business (e.g. industrial automation, financial, robotics,
advanced multimedia and telco), and we're looking for help from other
interested community members.

Launchpad page:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-rt

At the moment Ubuntu Realtime Team are working on rt kernel flavour for
Hardy:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RealTime/Hardy

Thanks a lot and see you in the team!

Ciao,