Old 08-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Nicu Buculei

Default Small Suggestion Please

Milijana wrote:

I would go for mountains!

Yes, "mountains" looks like a better description as those are basically
landscapes.
But no worry if you use a "wrong" category, after all, all the images
are on the same page.

I hope in the end we will get to a proper solution and be able to add
multiple tags to an image (for example here: mountains, landscape,
nature, fauna).