Old 08-11-2008, 09:15 AM
"Oguz Yarimtepe"

Default rtcwake problem

I was trying to run the rtcwake to wake my laptop from sleep
automatically. Here is the output:

# rtcwake -s 20
/sys/class/rtc/rtc0/device/power/wakeup: No such file or directory
rtcwake: /dev/rtc0 not enabled for wakeup events

Is there anyone who had tried this command at Hardy and can help me to fix it?

I have a rtc device, but trting the command with -d option didnt help.

# ls -l /dev/rtc
crw-rw---- 1 root audio 10, 135 2008-08-11 09:52 /dev/rtc

--
Oğuz Yarımtepe