Old 08-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Jeroen van Eijk

Default about install & remove appli's

Dear People,

Reporting a problem :
Not able to inst. nor remove appli's :-(
Nothing happens, accept for the little
clock running on the pointer...
What to do ?

Regards,
Jeroen van Eijk
Den Haag
Nederland
youmey@gmail.com

Old 08-12-2008, 05:56 AM
"Gérard BIGOT"

Hi,

could you please try those things a give the result :

- run synaptic from the console, and paste here any error message it give.
- also from the console, try 'sudo apt-get update && sudo aptitude
upgrade', and explain here if it works.

The first line debugs the software itself, the second the underlying things.

Answer this and we'll be at half the solution of your problem.

G.