Old 12-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Paul & Brenda

Default MFC420CN Printer

unfortunately this driver gets you a non amd 64 version which my PC
refuses to install saying its the wrong architecture. I checked on the
Brother site and they say it can be used ! not sure where to go from here!

Old 12-06-2007, 09:52 PM
NoOp

On 12/06/2007 01:31 PM, Paul & Brenda wrote:
> unfortunately this driver gets you a non amd 64 version which my PC
> refuses to install saying its the wrong architecture. I checked on the
> Brother site and they say it can be used ! not sure where to go from here!

Read the FAQ?

http://solutions.brother.com/linux/sol/printer/linux/linux_faq-2.html#115