Old 08-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Catalin David

Default .bashrc anyone?

Dear all,

Just reinstalled my Ubuntu and, being mad on the (previous)
configuration of the bash autocompletion, i erased my .bashrc (i know,
not a very inspired decision) ...

Now, I am looking for a default/example .bashrc file which enables
auto-completion for apt-get and all other commands, does colored ls and
all that stuff...

I'd be grateful if you could share one of your files.

Thank you very much,
Catalin

Old 08-10-2008, 10:19 AM
Catalin David

Yey, thank you. didn't know that was there

Catalin