Old 08-10-2008, 08:14 AM
"Kennneth P. Turvey"

Default Hibernate on batery low

I just lost about an hours work because my system shut down when the
battery got low. I don't think it even bothered to issue a warning. I
have the configuration set to hibernate when the batery is low. Why
isn't it working.

I'm using Hardy on an intel 64 bit platform.

--
Kenneth P. Turvey <kt-usenet@squeakydolphin.com>
http://www.electricsenator.net

Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad
name.
-- Henry Kissinger