Old 08-08-2008, 09:23 PM
KD

Default jigdo file for 8.04.1

Hi,

I want to update my 8.04 dvd image to 8.04.1
But i don't see any .jigdo files at http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/8.04.1/release/

can somebody point me to the right location.

I don't want to upgrade my system, but just want to update my dvd image.

Thanks,
Dhiraj

Old 08-09-2008, 09:48 AM
KD

Is there any way we can request the ubuntu admins to upload the .jigdo and .template file
for 8.04.1 dvd image.

or is there any other way to update my dvd image from 8.04 to 8.04.1

thanks

kd

Old 08-09-2008, 05:23 PM
NoOp

On 08/09/2008 02:48 AM, KD wrote:
> Is there any way we can request the ubuntu admins to upload the .jigdo and
> .template file
> for 8.04.1 dvd image.

I'd recommend:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy
Click on: Ask a question

Even though my DVD's are the 8.04.1 version, I'd certainly like to see a
jigdo template as well. Interesting that there are jigdo templates for
the CD but not for the DVD where it is (IMO) needed the most.

> or is there any other way to update my dvd image from 8.04 to 8.04.1

I wonder if rsync would work:
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/Debian-Jigdo/#AEN384

Old 08-09-2008, 05:52 PM
NoOp

On 08/09/2008 10:23 AM, NoOp wrote:
> On 08/09/2008 02:48 AM, KD wrote:
>> Is there any way we can request the ubuntu admins to upload the .jigdo and
>> .template file
>> for 8.04.1 dvd image.
>
> I'd recommend:
>
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy
> Click on: Ask a question

This is the right place to report a bug/wishlist for this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-cdimage/
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-cdimage/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&search=Search&assignee_option=any&field .assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_superviso r=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=&field.om it_dupes.used=&field.has_patch.used=&field.has_cve .used=&field.tag=&field.tags_combinator=ALL>