-   -   Assus eee (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/139882-assus-eee.html)

"Steve Brettell" 08-08-2008 04:24 PM

Assus eee

I am running Ubuntu Hardy Heron on* my main computer.* I love
it.* I have an Assus eee, 4g which is loaded with XP.* I
should have bought the linux version, but so it goes.

How can I go about swapping out the xp for Ubuntu?

Assus has no disk drives:* 3 usb slots and an sd slot.

XP is taking up so much room by itself that downloading a large file
probably is a problem.* I do have an external hd that I can put
on, but I don't know anything about partitioning without losing the
data that is already on it.

SteveB.