Old 08-08-2008, 12:32 AM
NoOp

Default Where DVD image to download again?

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/hardy/release/

Old 08-08-2008, 04:09 AM
Carl Friis-Hansen

NoOp wrote:
> On 08/07/2008 05:18 PM, Demetry wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have forget the FTP address of the DVD image of Ubuntu "Hardy Herom".
>> I only found the CD images.
>>

>> Demetry
>>

> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/hardy/release/

In case the OP specifically wants FT then I only know this one
ftp.ds.karen.hj.se
but there I do not see the DVDs.
So the question also for me is: Is there an FTP site with the DVDs?

Old 08-08-2008, 06:15 AM
NoOp

On 08/07/2008 09:09 PM, Carl Friis-Hansen wrote:
> NoOp wrote:
>> On 08/07/2008 05:18 PM, Demetry wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have forget the FTP address of the DVD image of Ubuntu "Hardy Herom".
>>> I only found the CD images.
>>>

>>> Demetry
>>>

>> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/hardy/release/
>>

> In case the OP specifically wants FT then I only know this one
> ftp.ds.karen.hj.se
> but there I do not see the DVDs.
> So the question also for me is: Is there an FTP site with the DVDs?

http://ftp.cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/8.04.1/release/

Use gftp and use connect to url.