Old 08-07-2008, 12:47 PM
"Ahmed Hosny"

Default Controling USB Lamp ( or any device ), Howto ?

How can i control an Lamp or any device connected with my USB ?

Old 08-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Kim Goldenberg

Ahmed Hosny wrote:

How can i control an Lamp or any device connected with my USB ?

Linux Home Automation <http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/> or
<http://www.linuxha.com/> is a site run by Neil Cherry, author of a
dummies book on the subject. He has a blog at
<http://linuxha.blogspot.com/>.

Hope this helps.

Kim