Old 08-06-2008, 12:57 PM
"Santiago Hernández Lemes"

Default Synaptic Touchpad

I have a Synaptic Touchpad on Acer Aspire 7520 and it is working fine, but the down and up buttons in the middle are interchanged, so when I press down button, it scrolls up, and when I press up button, It scrolls down.

Any Idea of how could I fix this problem?

Thanks!
Santiago Hernández
http://www.tulugar.com.uy

http://www.twitter.com/santius

Old 08-06-2008, 08:10 PM
debian

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 09:57 -0300, Santiago Hernández Lemes wrote:
> I have a Synaptic Touchpad on Acer Aspire 7520 and it is working fine,
> but the down and up buttons in the middle are interchanged, so when I
> press down button, it scrolls up, and when I press up button, It
> scrolls down.
>
> Any Idea of how could I fix this problem?
>
> Thanks!

if you are using kde, ive noticed that too. ive been up and down kde
trying to correct it, but i cant seem to find anything pertaining to
that. it could be that i was using the developer version of kde though.

--cj