-   -   Searchng the archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/138228-searchng-archive.html)

Chris Jeffries 08-06-2008 01:19 AM

Searchng the archive

I am old to computing, but relatively new to Unix/Lnux/Ubuntu.

I am occasionally noticing bugs (or features, as IBM used to rename
them) worthy of mention, but I can't find a way to search the Archives
to avoid re-reporting something that has already been noted.

So my first tech support question to this list is, how do I search the
archives without trudging through every one manually.

Thanks

Chris.