Old 08-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Jim Smith

Default KDE Question (Solved)

The problem with KDE 4.1 seemed to be related to an old .kde4
configuration file or set of files in my ./home directory. Renaming the
.kde and .kde4 directory to .kde.backup and.kde4.backup then logging in
was successful. Thanks for the help which pointed me in the right
direction to solve this problem.
This is being typed in Thunderbird running under KDE4.1. I plan to
continue using Gnome but I've always liked to keep up with the
developers of the other desktops.

Jim

--
Its only a hobby, only a hobby, only a hobby, only a ho............