Old 08-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Dave Woyciesjes

Default Ripping mp3s....(with Grip, Solved)

Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
> Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
>>> I don't use sound juicer - Couldn't get on with it.
>>>
>>> I prefer kaudiocreator or grip. Both can name files however you want +
>>> add the tags automatically (at least they did for me).
>>>
>>> cheers Chris
>>>
>> Thanks, I'll give 'em a whirl...
>>
> Well got Grip going, and it does add the tags. Now to decipher how to
> change the naming scheme...

heh heh heh. Solved. On the Config - Encode - Encoder tab, set the
Encode File Format filed to "~/Music/%A/%d/%n--%a.%x" which ends up with:
~/Music/AlbumArtist/Discname/Track Name--Track Artist.mp3

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

"From there to here,