-   -   Cisco VPN Anyconnect (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/137720-cisco-vpn-anyconnect.html)

"Joeri De Backer" 08-05-2008 08:26 AM

Cisco VPN Anyconnect

Hello,
*
Our company is changing towards a new VPN, which is the Cisco Anyconnect SSL VPN...
I do not seem to be able to get it working on Ubuntu.
- Anyone knows if there is a client that I can install? I tried the Cisco vpnclient, but that doesn't work for me, it doesn't seem to be working for this kind of VPN.
- Anyone knows if I should be able to connect via the webinterface via Firefox for example? A webstart.xml is downloaded, but I don't know what I should do with it...
*
If anyone has a pointer for me, or if anyone has experience with this....
*
Thanks!
*
Joeri