Old 08-04-2008, 09:44 PM
"Achmad Dahlan"

Default Driver for HSDPA USB modem (huawei E169)

Good morning all,
I just purchased an HSDPA USB modem named HUAWEI E-169.
Unfortunately no driver available for my UBUNTU.
Could you advise me how to get it for my Ubuntun please?
To be honest I am a new commer in Ubuntu.
*
Thank You,
Regards from Indonesia,
Achmad dahlan

Old 08-04-2008, 10:55 PM
NoOp

On 08/04/2008 02:44 PM, Achmad Dahlan wrote:
> Good morning all,
> I just purchased an HSDPA USB modem named HUAWEI E-169.
> Unfortunately no driver available for my UBUNTU.
> Could you advise me how to get it for my Ubuntun please?
> To be honest I am a new commer in Ubuntu.
>
> Thank You,
> Regards from Indonesia,
> Achmad dahlan

These may help:
which refers to:
[HOWTO - Configuring Huawei E169 dongle - simple and working]
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ubuntu+%2BHUAWEI+E-169>