-   -   /etc/network/interfaces content for ppp0 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/137296-etc-network-interfaces-content-ppp0.html)

Rakotomandimby Mihamina 08-04-2008 04:00 PM

/etc/network/interfaces content for ppp0

Hi,
I connect to internet using:
$ sudo modprobe cdc-acm
$ sudo pon orange
The files /etc/ppp/peers/orange and /etc/chatscripts/orange are
correctly filled.

Now, I would like to do it via the Debian/Ubuntu netwok tool, so that I
could setup the network with:
$ sudo ifup ppp0
I dont know if it's possible, but one of the pre-up instruction would be
the "modprobe cdc-acm".

Have you got any link to help me learning to use /etc/network/interfaces
for my connection?

Thank you.
--
Huile Essentielle de Camphre http://www.huile-camphre.fr