Old 12-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Larry Shields

Default How to show the Debian menu in the Applications menu...???

*I had asked this question once before, using Ubuntu 7.4, but now with
7.10, I can not remember how it was done...

Once the Debian menu appears in the Applications area, under Debian it
will show much more app's than with out it, including HamRadio installed
apps...

Can someone point me to how I may add the Debian menu to the
Applications menu...???

Thanks for any help anyone can offer...

Larry
*

--
Powered by Debian/GNU/Linux
by Ubuntu ver 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

"This is Linux Country,
on a quiet night you can hear
WINDOZE ! Systems REBOOTING !!"

Old 12-06-2007, 12:49 PM
abby

Larry Shields wrote:
> *I had asked this question once before, using Ubuntu 7.4, but now with
> 7.10, I can not remember how it was done...
>
> Once the Debian menu appears in the Applications area, under Debian it
> will show much more app's than with out it, including HamRadio installed
> apps...
>
> Can someone point me to how I may add the Debian menu to the
> Applications menu...???
>
> Thanks for any help anyone can offer...
>
> Larry
> *