Old 08-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Mario Vukelic

Default How to change a dvd language?

On Sun, 2008-08-03 at 14:22 -0400, Ashley Benton wrote:
<snip>
> my computer is reading the dvds in Spanish and I am unable to switch
> to English. I tried to go in the dvd menu and title menu but it
> doesn't work.

Unfortunately, totem does not yet support DVD menus. I'd recommend
installing vlc, it supports DVD menus just fine.

> Do you know how I can do to force totem mediam player to read the dvd
> in English?

In totem you should be able to change it in menu Sound -> Languages.

Old 08-03-2008, 06:45 PM
"Ashley Benton"

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Mario Vukelic <mario.vukelic@dantian.org> wrote:

On Sun, 2008-08-03 at 14:22 -0400, Ashley Benton wrote:

<snip>

> my computer is reading the dvds in Spanish and I am unable to switch

> to English. I tried to go in the dvd menu and title menu but it

> doesn't work.

Unfortunately, totem does not yet support DVD menus. I'd recommend

installing vlc, it supports DVD menus just fine.*Thank you like that it work just fine

> *Do you know how I can do to force totem mediam player to read the dvd

> in English?

In totem you should be able to change it in menu Sound -> Languages.
I tried but there is no sound at all if I change it so I will use vlc
Thank you very much for your help
Meg