Old 08-03-2008, 06:22 PM
"Ashley Benton"

Default How to change a dvd language?

Hi,* a few weeks ago I completely reinstalled my computer with Ubuntu 8.04 instead of 7.10 but now after having reinstall the codecs necessary my computer is reading the dvds in Spanish and I am unable to switch to English. I tried to go in the dvd menu and title menu but it doesn't work. Do you know how I can do to force totem mediam player to read the dvd in English?

Thank you for your help
Meg