Old 12-06-2007, 11:20 AM
"Stefano Menegazzi"

Default Gutsy speed

Hi all,

i was wondering about incresing ubuntu boot speed...
right now it takes much time to get ready, is there any
trick to make it faster?

Thanks

Stefano

--
Stefano Menegazzi

stefano.menegazzi@gmail.com

Old 12-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Davide Corio

Il giorno gio, 06/12/2007 alle 13.20 +0100, Stefano Menegazzi ha
scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> i was wondering about incresing ubuntu boot speed...
> right now it takes much time to get ready, is there any
> trick to make it faster?

What do you mean with much time? 30 secs or 5 mins?

On my C2D 2.0Ghz with 1GB ram, it takes about 20 secs (about 1 minute
and more for Vista)

cheers
--
Davide Corio