Old 08-02-2008, 02:33 AM
Dax Solomon Umaming

Default CoC Violation - First Warning (Was: bad sex)

On Saturday 02 August 2008 3:39:13 am Jimmy Montague wrote:
> Silverstrim, Henry, Greenly, McKee, Mumia, I hear you saying you
> all like Karl because when you tell him bad things he doesn't reply
> in kind. I guess that means you like to have sex with people (male
> or female?) who just lay there and take it. No wonder you're all so
> unhappy.

Jimmy,

This is a personal attack which should've been sent off-list. We need
not be subjected to this kind of post. You are therefore in violation
of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct [0].

I urge you to please restrain yourself (1) from sending emails of
similar subject and nature to this list and (2) from replying to this
thread.

If you have any questions as to why you received a warning, please
ubuntu-users-owner@lists.ubuntu.com

[1] http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

--
Dax Solomon Umaming
http://blog.knightlust.com/

Old 08-02-2008, 02:45 AM
Jimmy Montague

On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 10:33 +0800, Dax Solomon Umaming wrote:
> On Saturday 02 August 2008 3:39:13 am Jimmy Montague wrote:
> > Silverstrim, Henry, Greenly, McKee, Mumia, I hear you saying you
> > all like Karl because when you tell him bad things he doesn't reply
> > in kind. I guess that means you like to have sex with people (male
> > or female?) who just lay there and take it. No wonder you're all so
> > unhappy.
>
> Jimmy,
>
> This is a personal attack which should've been sent off-list. We need
> not be subjected to this kind of post. You are therefore in violation
> of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct [0].
>
> I urge you to please restrain yourself (1) from sending emails of
> similar subject and nature to this list and (2) from replying to this
> thread.
>
> If you have any questions as to why you received a warning, please
> ubuntu-users-owner@lists.ubuntu.com
>

> [1] http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

I already know why I received this message. I received this message
because the creeps who've been bad-mouthing ME persuaded YOU to send me
this message. You agreed to do it because it's easier to censure me than
it is to censure all the dipshits who've been after you to discipline
me.

I don't give a damn what you do. Bar me from the list -- I should worry?
I should cry? Think I can't get back on it if I want to? But I don't
want to. I've just been hanging on for a couple of days now waiting for
you and the bully boys to come down on me.

So urge somebody else. I don't need you and I don't care what you do
about that.

I need this place like I need jock itch.

Jimmy

Old 08-02-2008, 02:48 AM
steve

Jimmy Montague wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 10:33 +0800, Dax Solomon Umaming wrote:
>> On Saturday 02 August 2008 3:39:13 am Jimmy Montague wrote:
>>> Silverstrim, Henry, Greenly, McKee, Mumia, I hear you saying you
>>> all like Karl because when you tell him bad things he doesn't reply
>>> in kind. I guess that means you like to have sex with people (male
>>> or female?) who just lay there and take it. No wonder you're all so
>>> unhappy.
>> Jimmy,
>>
>> This is a personal attack which should've been sent off-list. We need
>> not be subjected to this kind of post. You are therefore in violation
>> of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct [0].
>>
>> I urge you to please restrain yourself (1) from sending emails of
>> similar subject and nature to this list and (2) from replying to this
>> thread.
>>
>> If you have any questions as to why you received a warning, please
>> ubuntu-users-owner@lists.ubuntu.com
>>

>> [1] http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct
>>

> I already know why I received this message. I received this message
> because the creeps who've been bad-mouthing ME persuaded YOU to send me
> this message. You agreed to do it because it's easier to censure me than
> it is to censure all the dipshits who've been after you to discipline
> me.
>
> I don't give a damn what you do. Bar me from the list -- I should worry?
> I should cry? Think I can't get back on it if I want to? But I don't
> want to. I've just been hanging on for a couple of days now waiting for
> you and the bully boys to come down on me.
>
> So urge somebody else. I don't need you and I don't care what you do
> about that.
>
> I need this place like I need jock itch.
>
> Jimmy

please drop this troll from the list please. thank you.

- --
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com

Old 08-02-2008, 03:32 AM
"Victor Padro"

> On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 10:33 +0800, Dax Solomon Umaming wrote:

>> On Saturday 02 August 2008 3:39:13 am Jimmy Montague wrote:

>>> Silverstrim, Henry, Greenly, McKee, Mumia, I hear you saying you

>>> all like Karl because when you tell him bad things he doesn't reply

>>> in kind. I guess that means you like to have sex with people (male

>>> or female?) who just lay there and take it. No wonder you're all so

>>> unhappy.

>> Jimmy,

>> This is a personal attack which should've been sent off-list. We need

>> not be subjected to this kind of post. You are therefore in violation

>> of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct [0].

>> I urge you to please restrain yourself (1) from sending emails of

>> similar subject and nature to this list and (2) from replying to this

>> thread.

>> If you have any questions as to why you received a warning, please

>> ubuntu-users-owner@lists.ubuntu.com

>> [1] http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

> I already know why I received this message. I received this message

> because the creeps who've been bad-mouthing ME persuaded YOU to send me

> this message. You agreed to do it because it's easier to censure me than

> it is to censure all the dipshits who've been after you to discipline

> me.

> I don't give a damn what you do. Bar me from the list -- I should worry?

> I should cry? Think I can't get back on it if I want to? But I don't

> want to. I've just been hanging on for a couple of days now waiting for

> you and the bully boys to come down on me.

> So urge somebody else. I don't need you and I don't care what you do

> about that.

> I need this place like I need jock itch.

> Jimmy

please drop this troll from the list please. *thank you.

- --

Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com

Is this really necessary?* I think you should drop this person right now, would you please do so?
It's just annoying to have dozens of mails related to some guy who expects everyone should bow at him or pay respects to him like if he was the unknown soldier, or even the linux world liberator!

please set this list free of such negative person.

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente servidas"

Old 08-02-2008, 04:20 AM
Pastor JW

On Friday 01 August 2008 07:48:25 pm steve wrote:

> please drop this troll from the list please. thank you.

Doesn't anyone know how to create a killfile anymore? Really guys, we had
this power 40 years ago! Of course today we get good people re-quoting
garbage of those we have already killfiled so I guess the art was lost on the
young! Too bad really as YOU have the power to not get mail from people who
habitually annoy you! Use your power!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< * PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org

Old 08-02-2008, 04:44 AM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

Pastor JW <pastor_jw@the-inner-circle.org> said:
> On Friday 01 August 2008 07:48:25 pm steve wrote:
> >
> > please drop this troll from the list please. thank you.
>
> Doesn't anyone know how to create a killfile anymore? Really guys,
> we had this power 40 years ago! Of course today we get good people
> re-quoting garbage of those we have already killfiled so I guess the
> art was lost on the young! Too bad really as YOU have the power to
> not get mail from people who habitually annoy you! Use your power!

Placing someone in a personal Bozo bin doesn't keep them from
inflicting their vitriol on other, less tech-minded individuals on the
list or those who may come to it in the future.
This isn't Usenet anarchy but a community of like-minded (at least in
one area) people using personal email.
Really, removal is best for all concerned.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Linux User # 126326
Ubuntu User # 2136

Old 08-02-2008, 05:02 AM
"Benj. Mako Hill"

<quote who="Dax Solomon Umaming" date="Sat, Aug 02, 2008 at 10:33:59AM +0800">
> On Saturday 02 August 2008 3:39:13 am Jimmy Montague wrote:
> > Silverstrim, Henry, Greenly, McKee, Mumia, I hear you saying you
> > all like Karl because when you tell him bad things he doesn't reply
> > in kind. I guess that means you like to have sex with people (male
> > or female?) who just lay there and take it. No wonder you're all so
> > unhappy.
>
> Jimmy,
>
> This is a personal attack which should've been sent off-list. We need
> not be subjected to this kind of post. You are therefore in violation
> of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct [0].

No. This beahvior is not OK off list other. It is not welcome in the
Ubuntu community. Period.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako@ubuntu.com

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto

Old 08-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Karl Larsen

Jimmy Montague wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 10:33 +0800, Dax Solomon Umaming wrote:
>
>> On Saturday 02 August 2008 3:39:13 am Jimmy Montague wrote:
>>
>>> Silverstrim, Henry, Greenly, McKee, Mumia, I hear you saying you
>>> all like Karl because when you tell him bad things he doesn't reply
>>> in kind. I guess that means you like to have sex with people (male
>>> or female?) who just lay there and take it. No wonder you're all so
>>> unhappy.
>>>
>> Jimmy,
>>
>> This is a personal attack which should've been sent off-list. We need
>> not be subjected to this kind of post. You are therefore in violation
>> of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct [0].
>>
>> I urge you to please restrain yourself (1) from sending emails of
>> similar subject and nature to this list and (2) from replying to this
>> thread.
>>
>> If you have any questions as to why you received a warning, please
>> ubuntu-users-owner@lists.ubuntu.com
>>

>> [1] http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct
>>

> I already know why I received this message. I received this message
> because the creeps who've been bad-mouthing ME persuaded YOU to send me
> this message. You agreed to do it because it's easier to censure me than
> it is to censure all the dipshits who've been after you to discipline
> me.
>
> I don't give a damn what you do. Bar me from the list -- I should worry?
> I should cry? Think I can't get back on it if I want to? But I don't
> want to. I've just been hanging on for a couple of days now waiting for
> you and the bully boys to come down on me.
>
> So urge somebody else. I don't need you and I don't care what you do
> about that.
>
> I need this place like I need jock itch.
>
> Jimmy

Jimmy you said you worked a few years as an English professor in a
college. I am wondering which college that was? Where did you get your
PHd? I got mine at the Leland Stanford Jr. Farm.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 08-03-2008, 12:12 AM
debian

> > I don't give a damn what you do. Bar me from the list -- I should worry?
> > I should cry? Think I can't get back on it if I want to? But I don't
> > want to. I've just been hanging on for a couple of days now waiting for
> > you and the bully boys to come down on me.

As i recall, this list was for providing people who need help with their
ubuntu systems, not for bullying

> > please drop this troll from the list please. thank you.
ASAP!!

--cj

Old 08-03-2008, 12:51 AM
"Verde Denim"