Old 08-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Jimmy Montague

Default bad sex

Silverstrim, Henry, Greenly, McKee, Mumia, I hear you saying you all
like Karl because when you tell him bad things he doesn't reply in kind.
I guess that means you like to have sex with people (male or female?)
who just lay there and take it. No wonder you're all so unhappy.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:44 PM
"David Fox"

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Jimmy Montague
<rhetoric102@iowatelecom.net> wrote:
> Silverstrim, Henry, Greenly, McKee, Mumia, I hear you saying you all
> like Karl because when you tell him bad things he doesn't reply in kind.
> I guess that means you like to have sex with people (male or female?)
> who just lay there and take it. No wonder you're all so unhappy.

take this off list, please.

Old 08-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Frans

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 12:44:07 -0700, David Fox wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Jimmy Montague
> <rhetoric102@iowatelecom.net> wrote:
>> Silverstrim, Henry, Greenly, McKee, Mumia, I hear you saying you all
>> like Karl because when you tell him bad things he doesn't reply in
>> kind. I guess that means you like to have sex with people (male or
>> female?) who just lay there and take it. No wonder you're all so
>> unhappy.
>
> take this off list, please.

This might be the list for Jimmy Montague :
http://mandrakeot.mdw1982.com/ ;-)

-Frans

Old 08-01-2008, 11:10 PM
"David Fox"

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Frans <ketelaars@wanadoo.nl> wrote:
> This might be the list for Jimmy Montague :
> http://mandrakeot.mdw1982.com/ ;-)

For sure. You ought to join too. I'm on that list. Haven't seen you
post there, though .

Please, more goat references .