Old 07-31-2008, 11:17 AM
hatim lolo

Default install newgenlib

hello
please, could you help me to install newgenlib in ubuntu?
which steps i flow to install NewGenLIB and its configuration
thanks in advance
alawal

Old 07-31-2008, 11:27 AM
Jensen Somers

Hi,

hatim lolo wrote:
> hello
> please, could you help me to install newgenlib in ubuntu?
> which steps i flow to install NewGenLIB and its configuration
> thanks in advance
> alawal

Did you follow the documentation provided at the NewGenLib website? If
so, what are the things you are having problems with? As far as I can
tell the instructions are generic enough to work on Ubuntu or any other
Linux distribution.

- Jensen