Old 12-06-2007, 03:24 AM
Willis

Default Pointer Selection

OK. OK, I already know that I have to much time on my hands but I've
made it to the easy method in just under three days testing.

go to System>Preferences>Appearance and select the theme you like.
Click customize and select the Pointer Tab. Pick the pointer you want
and it changes in front of your eyes. Close everything out and your
happy with the eye candy.

I know I'm the newbie, you have to admit, as a senior that should not
even know where the switch is, I did OK.

YAHOO!!!!!!!