Old 07-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Donhardt Family

Default ICM Profile for HP CP1215 Printer

I have my HP Color Laserjet CP1215 printer
installed using the foo2hp drivers.

I am currently using a ICM profile that came as part of the foo2hp
driver install. I would like to us the sRGB colour profile however. I
have copied the sRGB.icm file to the /usr/share/foo2hp folder, where I
can also see the icm that the printer is currently using. I figured
this would be the place to put it, and after a restart of cupsys, I
figured I would be able to see it in the color profile options in the
printer management. Not the case.

I am using 8.04 Hardy Heron and would appreciate any help on this
matter.

Cheers

Greg Donhardt