-   -   Repos in Ubuntu (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/134461-repos-ubuntu.html)

"Santiago Hernández Lemes" 07-30-2008 03:44 PM

Repos in Ubuntu

I have read in this mail list that sometimes we need more repositories that the ones wich cames with Ubuntu.
What repositories do you recomend me to add to my sources.list?
I have awn repositories, and I think that medibuntu is also there...

The question is:

What repositories are recomended?
Santiago Hernández
http://www.tulugar.com.uy

http://www.twitter.com/santius

"David Fox" 07-31-2008 04:23 AM

Repos in Ubuntu

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Santiago Hernández Lemes
<santi84@gmail.com> wrote:
> What repositories are recomended?

all of them :)

Seriously, I have:

hardy (main, restricted, universe)
hardy-updates (main, restricted, universe)
(multiverse as well)
hardy-backports (for all 4 standard places)
hardy-security
medibuntu

and 2 others for kde4 & amarok neon, not officially part of ubuntu,
but added in ppa.launchpad.net

I left hardy-partner commented out.