Old 07-30-2008, 03:20 PM
Nicu Buculei

Default Some Ubuntu people about our team

Actually I didn't discover this gem myself, I just stole the discovery
from Ricky, but I think you guys will get a chuckle from reading it too:

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/5992/

Old 07-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Ian Weller

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 06:20:00PM +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/5992/

"With 8.10 there going to hold contest with deviant art. And that will
have outstanding results." Interesting.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller@gmail.com> http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint: E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226 B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36

Old 07-31-2008, 05:50 AM
Nicu Buculei

Ian Weller wrote:

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 06:20:00PM +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/5992/

"With 8.10 there going to hold contest with deviant art. And that will
have outstanding results." Interesting.

Yup, typical Ubuntu: "let's do our contests on some closed site with
closed infrastructure. But hey, maybe this will bring us more eyeballs".