Old 07-30-2008, 09:56 AM
Jonatan Jakobsen

Default Toshset 64-bit ubuntu

Hi

How can I get toshset to work in ubuntu 64-bit? The 64-bit version on
http://linuxappfinder.com/package/toshset for debian does not work.

The source is available at http://www.schwieters.org/toshset/ but al
this compiling thing is not very easy for us newcomers. If there was
some sort of graphical utility to do that I think it would be a lot easier.

Any help appreciated
Jonatan Jakobsen