Old 07-30-2008, 08:21 AM
"Dotan Cohen"

Default The Ubuntu Experiment

Now that everyone has heard about the Mojave Experiment (Microsoft
showing off Vista as a new OS) why don't we organize an Ubuntu
Experiment. We can show Ubuntu to people telling them it's a new
computer OS, and when they fall in love with it we can give them a
disk and say "not only that, but it's free!".

What features would be good to demonstrate? Leave price out of it-
that will come at the end.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com