Old 07-29-2008, 09:13 PM
elmo

Default Aircraft Flight simulator

Using Synaptic Package Manager, I tried installing something called ACM
but all it displays looks like an airport runway but it shows no
aircraft or any kind of activity. From what I can tell it's some kind
of Windows aerial combat program that is supposed to work in UBUNTU.

Is there an aircraft flight simulator for UBUNTU where you have
control of an aircraft from take off to landing and possibly combat
with another aircraft?