Old 07-29-2008, 01:40 PM
Kailesh Mussai

Default network-manager-openvpn routes does not get set

Dear all,

I have set the openvpn connection using n-m-openvpn. The tun device
gets configured, I get an IP from the openvpn server but the routes does
not get set. (FYI. The openvpn server pushes the routes to the client).

I did get it working with just the openvpn init scripts.

Any help would be most appreciated?

Best,
Kailesh

Old 07-29-2008, 02:59 PM
David Meireles

Been strugling with that too since Dapper and never managed to get it
working. Gave it up, currently using Kvpn under Gnome. It works good and
the VPN setup is easier... But if someone has a solution...

Old 07-29-2008, 05:06 PM
art

David Meireles wrote:
> Been strugling with that too since Dapper and never managed to get it
> working. Gave it up, currently using Kvpn under Gnome. It works good and
> the VPN setup is easier... But if someone has a solution...
>
> Kailesh Mussai escreveu:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I have set the openvpn connection using n-m-openvpn. The tun device
>> gets configured, I get an IP from the openvpn server but the routes does
>> not get set. (FYI. The openvpn server pushes the routes to the client).
>>
>> I did get it working with just the openvpn init scripts.
>>
>> Any help would be most appreciated?
>>
>> Best,
>> Kailesh

I've had good results with the vpn plug-in for nm-applet.
Art