Old 07-29-2008, 03:21 AM
Jeffrey Needle

Default Kword question

I'm using Kword in my Ubuntu install. I quite like it.

I'm trying to create templates, and save them as templates in a place I
can find them easily. After creating the template, I go to "Save as"
and then check Template as the file type, and then along the left, I
choose "Templates" thinking this will save it in a place other than the
general document list on the right. Instead, it saves the template
along with other documents.

Is there something else I should be doing? Thanks!