Old 07-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Allen Meyers

Default OAFIID Invest Applet

When I attempt to add via right click on panel I encounter a problem and error with subject file. Given a choice delete or do not delete.
Does this mean its corrupt, missing or what. If I need to add it and or support features please advise in detail. Not being a smart A_ _ just new unsure and curious.
I cannot tell you how close I read each post and how much I have added to my linux learning curve.* Thank you
Allen

Allen Meyers chef11994@sbcglobal.networtham_tx@yahoo.com
allenmeyers76693@gmail.com

*
*--

Old 07-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Jay Ridgley

Sorry 'bout that

> When I attempt to add via right click on panel I encounter a problem and error with subject file. Given a choice delete or do not delete.
>Does this mean its corrupt, missing or what. If I need to add it and or support features please advise in detail. Not being a smart A_ _ >just new unsure and curious.
> I cannot tell you how close I read each post and how much I have added to my linux learning curve. Thank you
>Allen
>

> Allen Meyers
> chef11994@sbcglobal.net
> wortham_tx@yahoo.com
> allenmeyers76693@gmail.com

Allen, What are you trying to add and what error message are you getting?

I have it running on my system just fine...

Cheers,
Jay
--

Jay Ridgley