Old 07-28-2008, 12:39 PM
Markus Schönhaber

Default postfix relay internal network

(``-_-´´) -- Fernando wrote:

> How do set postfix to deliver email it has received from the
> internet, and relay it to another email server (who is the correct
> server for that domain inboxs) in the same lan?

http://www.postfix.org/STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README.html#firewall

Regards
mks

Old 07-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Chris

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 19:30:50 +0100
"(``-_-´´) -- Fernando" <ubuntu@bugabundo.net> wrote:

> Hello.
> Quick question:
> How do set postfix to deliver email it has received from the
> internet, and relay it to another email server (who is the correct
> server for that domain inboxs) in the same lan?

Your best bet is to subscribe to the Postfix lists. Then, search the
lists before asking questions.

Be forwarned; the Postfix list is harsh on users that absolutely will
not take the time to read the Postfix FAQ's and online pages including
searching the list itself. However, it is also the greatest source for
asking questions ABOUT Postfix and deploying it.

In my eyes - it's one of the better maintained lists and better
supported lists I have seen.

--
Best regards,

Chris