Old 07-26-2008, 12:08 PM
"Rudi Ahlers"

Default how do I setup a Ubuntu domU on a Fedora Core 8 XEN server?

Hi all,
*
I'm looking for instructions on how to setup a Ubuntu domU XEN guest, on a Fedora Core 8 XEN server.
*
Before you tell me to try the FC mailing list, I have asked on the CentOS mailing list already, and was reffered here. I got some nice tutorials on how to setup a Ubuntu XEN server, and then install the Ubuntu XEN guest, but that doesn't work on a different Linux distro.

*
Can someone please direct me to a working tutorial on how to get it to work?
--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Old 07-26-2008, 12:20 PM
Karl Larsen

Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for instructions on how to setup a Ubuntu domU XEN guest, on a
> Fedora Core 8 XEN server.

I am a long time Linux user but your request beats all. What is a
domU XEN guest?

> Before you tell me to try the FC mailing list, I have asked on the CentOS
> mailing list already, and was reffered here.
Try the FC8 list. CentOS is not a development version.
> I got some nice tutorials on
> how to setup a Ubuntu XEN server, and then install the Ubuntu XEN guest, but
> that doesn't work on a different Linux distro.

Is that a surprise?

> Can someone please direct me to a working tutorial on how to get it to work?

Nope.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI