Old 07-25-2008, 11:28 PM
"Verde Denim"

Default Home Setup

Hi, all
I want to set up an Ubuntu box that I can connect to from outside.
I have a linksys wrt54g router on the uplink, with one ubu workstation,
and i have a second box that i want to setup ubu server on as a file server.

the third box is (sadly) a win box that i need for work/school.

any links where i can go hunting for how to set this up? i have a static ip address.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Jack