Old 07-25-2008, 04:56 PM
"drew einhorn"

Default Python Dependency Problem

On Hardy I've chased a dependency down to:

python2.5-dev:
* Depends: python2.5 (=2.5.2-2ubuntu4) but 2.5.2-2ubuntu5 is to be installed
How do I get past this?
--
Drew Einhorn

Old 07-27-2008, 06:32 AM
Rich Rudnick

drew einhorn wrote:
> On Hardy I've chased a dependency down to:
>
> python2.5-dev:
> Depends: python2.5 (=2.5.2-2ubuntu4) but 2.5.2-2ubuntu5 is to be installed

this is almost certainly going to be a conflict in your sources.list;
you should run apt-cache policy on each of the packages and see what
repos they are coming from.