Old 07-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Allen Meyers

Default Hyperlink to panel or desktop in Ubuntu 8.04

I do not believe this is possible, but some linux guru might have a solution. Because of the yahoo e-mail limitations and my unwillingness to pay another $10 a month to them (They already get $35) I have not configured mail in 8.04. I go to browser+welcome screen+down arrow to yahoo mail+password. My question is there any way to create a hyperlink to a created icon that takes me to the same place. Thanks Allen

Allen Meyers chef11994@sbcglobal.networtham_tx@yahoo.com
allenmeyers76693@gmail.com

*
*--

Old 07-24-2008, 08:34 PM
"Brian McKee"

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Allen Meyers <chef11994@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I do not believe this is possible, but some linux guru might have a
> solution.
> Because of the yahoo e-mail limitations and my unwillingness to pay another
> $10 a month to them (They already get $35) I have not configured mail in
> 8.04.
> I go to browser+welcome screen+down arrow to yahoo mail+password.
> My question is there any way to create a hyperlink to a created icon that
> takes me to the same place.

IIUC, drag the 'Y' icon off the browser to the desktop....

Brian