Old 07-24-2008, 10:50 AM
"M. Fioretti"

Default Digikam, F-Spot, whatever - sharing photos and tags between accounts/machines?

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 11:14:06 AM +0200, Marcin Kasperski wrote:

> Is any of photo management apps able to handle... a few users (a few
> accounts on the same machine, maybe also a few machines with NFS or
> samba mounted directories) share the same photo set, tag/label it
> cooperatively etc... I do not mean any "huge" case. Just a scenario
> where everybody in the family has own account on Linux desktop, and
> sometimes also logs from laptop...

Marcin, and list,

did you find any solution to this problem? I, too, am very interested
in the same scenario.

Thanks,
Marco
--
Your own civil rights and the quality of your own life heavily depend on
how software is used *around* you: http://digifreedom.net/