Old 07-23-2008, 12:03 PM
"Christian Bianchini"

Default Microfono e jack audio

I can not make the microphone, when I open the program list I freezes and I have to quit forcing.

I tried to activate it via the console of alsa program but has not changed anything.

Another problem is that I fail to attack and headphones to hear the
sound only instead of them still feel the coffers of the computer work,
perhaps this is resolved following this: https: / / answers.launchpad.net / ubuntu / + question/26576 but I'm not sure it's the same driver

My card audio is : 00:14.2 Audio device: ATI Technologies Inc SB450 HDA Audio (rev 01)

I have ubuntu 8.04

Bug report: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/246342

--

Admin TicinoCinema.ch