Old 07-23-2008, 12:00 PM
"Christian Bianchini"

Default Problem back light ati driver

Hi,
I have a problem with offical driver for my card xpress 200m, I can not change the back light of monitor but I change the driver in Vesa or Ati "normal" I can.
My solution is change the screen with buttons CTRL + ALT + F8 and with FN* and return the desktop CTRL + ALT + F7 but is very trouble.

--
Admin TicinoCinema.ch

Admin Euservers.net
christian.bianchini@euservers.net