Old 12-05-2007, 02:39 PM
"John Dangler"

Default Evo!!!!!

All~
I am having a real problem with evo crashing. On approximately every
other email I send, evo crashes. When I restart it, it re-sends the
messages. I'm getting annoying emails from clients telling me that my
company email is screwed up because they are getting duplicate messages
from me. I cannot make a case for this desktop without evo, since the
mainstay of the mail servers use exchange and active directory, and we
need to have calendars, mail, etc., bundled to look just like u-no-hoo.

Has anyone else seen this behavior and is there a way to make it quit?
I'm running 7.10 with Evo 2.12.1 (latest release from apt).

Thanks, as always for any enlightenment...

jack

Old 12-05-2007, 03:45 PM
"Steve Flynn"

On Dec 5, 2007 3:39 PM, John Dangler <jdangler@terremark.com> wrote:

> I am having a real problem with evo crashing. On approximately every
> other email I send, evo crashes.
> I'm running 7.10 with Evo 2.12.1 (latest release from apt).
>
> Thanks, as always for any enlightenment...

Try invoking it with strace to see if that gives you any indications
as to what is causing is to die repeatedly. I have to admit, Evolution
on my machine is rock solid, but it's just talking to my ISP's
mailserver - nothing fancy like a corporate Exchange server...

--
Steve
people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0