Old 07-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Rashkae

Default List Weidness: Was: 8.04 and 8GB RAM

eduardo fiss beloni wrote:
> Hello, I've installed 8.04 desktop version in a intel xeon 2.5 GHz 8 cores server with 8GB of RAM but ubuntu does not recognize all memory, but only 2.5GB...
>
> What should I do to solve this problem?
>
> Thanks, Eduardo Beloni

Has this been happening to anyone else? I keep getting messages on the
list that are dupes from days ago.

Old 07-22-2008, 02:01 PM
Leonard Chatagnier

--- Rashkae <ubuntu@tigershaunt.com> wrote:

> eduardo fiss beloni wrote:
> > Hello, I've installed 8.04 desktop version in a
> intel xeon 2.5 GHz 8 cores server with 8GB of RAM
> but ubuntu does not recognize all memory, but only
> 2.5GB...
> >
> > What should I do to solve this problem?
> >
> > Thanks, Eduardo Beloni
> >

> Has this been happening to anyone else? I keep
> getting messages on the
> list that are dupes from days ago.

Certainly has to me, especially last night and today
but also often of late. Perhaps someone knows what's
going on and has a solution for it.

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570@sbcglobal.net